Manager Of Training
The Manager of Training will be responsible for end to end management of the Sales Quality Program which ensures FrontPoint delivers a world-class customer experience. This role will lead a team of Supervisors with the objective of supporting the sales team to achieve or exceed KPIs by not only evaluating sales calls, but delivering value-added feedback across the company inclusive of training, marketing and more. This role will be responsible for 30/60/90 day goal planning, quality scoring and quality feedback.
Finally, this role will be responsible for working cross-functionally within FrontPoint to deliver on the goal set for sales.
- Quality – Ensure delivery of best-in-class feedback to the sales team to drive forward on sales metrics
- Manage consistent volume of quality feedback
- Look for opportunities to continuous improve the quality processes.
- Seek ways to continuously improve close rates, contact rates and conversation rates through the quality program
- Coach and mentor quality supervisors on how to achieve team goals
- Analyze metrics and make recommendations to improve sales performance
- 3-5 years prior training experience in an inside sales environment required
- Demonstrated success in building and operating a quality assurance function
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to analyze metric and make tangible recommendations to improve results
- Skill and experience in working in fast-paced, ‘start-up’ environment where more than 40 hours per week may be required
- Experience with developing and managing process and procedures preferred
- College degree highly desired
Include a resume and cover letter