You know web analytics, inside and out. Perfect.
You will own web analytics for a newly designed, world-class website. With your leadership, keen analytical mind and passion for the technical mastery of today's online tools, you will drive the direction of our web strategy and creative. We want to hear what you have to say.
As our Web Analyst, you will report directly to the Web Director. The tools you need will be at your disposal, along with a mountain of data. You will embrace that data; segmenting the numbers, parsing them, understanding them at their core. With them, you will challenge the standard thinking, making strong, substantiated recommendations for our next move in web strategy – and our plan for months or years to come. You will arm the Web Director with clear, cohesive facts, which will translate directly to senior-level planning initiatives.
Eager to rise to this challenge? We can't wait to meet you.
- Analyze data and implementation requirements for FrontPoint's web, mobile, social media and emerging platforms
- Guide Marketing Team's efforts to identify critical website problems and opportunities
- Propose new methods for improving conversion of web visitors to customers/leads
- Design A/B and multivariate testing procedures to measure web performance
- Analyze test results to determine "winning" test cells; this analysis may require statistical modeling
- Work with web development in the early stages, to include productive and efficient testing
- Define and document measurement specifications
- Generate performance reports for website, landing pages and campaigns
- Create, maintain and deliver meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Design, create, automate and analyze periodic eCommerce dashboards and reports
- Design and deliver training sessions for new users; plan to expand your team
- Validate data collection variables and collaborate with Web Ops to update tags
- Undergraduate degree from accredited 4-year college
- 5+ years' experience analyzing web/eCommerce data
- Deep familiarity with web analytics platforms, beyond Google Analytics
- Strong analytical mindset with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Exceptional presentation skills, with ability to present facts, make recommendations and stand behind proposals
- Strong leadership capabilities, with excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- Excellent organizational skills, to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)