Setup and Use
Motion Sensors effectively protect large rooms and common areas. Use them to reduce the number of Window Sensors you need.
Place Motion Sensors on a shelf or wall. Like all FrontPoint components, they have easy "peel and place" setup. The sensors arrive configured, for quick, wireless link-up with your Control Panel.
Typically Motion Sensors aren't armed when you're home. Your own movement through the house will set them off. If you regularly arm your system while at home, Window or Glass Break Sensors might be preferable.
Pets don't trigger the alert if they're under forty pounds. If your pet is larger, simply place the Motion Sensor higher in the room.
When paired with Interactive or Ultimate Monitoring, Motion Sensors help you monitor home activity, even if your system is disarmed. Examples:
- When a house-sitter enters a restricted area
- When a parent or child is wandering, late at night
- 100% wireless signal transmission
- Resistant to detecting pets under 40 pounds
- Coverage: 30-foot radius, 90 degrees of coverage
- Dimensions: 3.0" long x 2.5" wide x 2.0" deep
- Batteries: 2 standard AA batteries
- Typical battery life: 2-4 years
- Automatic detection of malfunction, tamper and low battery
Save up to $300 by signing up for 3 years of alarm monitoring.
Built Just For You
All FrontPoint alarm systems are customized, just for your home. We have interactive tutorials to help you choose.
Try It Risk Free
Every FrontPoint system comes with a 30-day 100% risk free trial. You can return it for any reason. For a complete refund. We even cover the return shipping costs.
Call Us Today