What's that noise? Check your Frontpoint Indoor Camera to see. Position them anywhere in your home to have an extra set of eyes, 24/7, where it matters most.
View live footage with the Frontpoint mobile app, even when you're not home. Thanks to Video Analytics, you can set up recording rules and notifications that are triggered by a specific event like your dog jumping on the couch.
Our Indoor Cameras are built with advanced, night-vision technology with a range of up to 15 feet, so you can monitor activities in your home even in low light conditions. They also cover a 110-degree area of view. So if someone (or something) is moving, you'll see it in crystal-clear video.
Camera Creativity: Many customers use their indoor cameras to see what’s happening at home when they’re not there. For example, checking in on pets or the nanny. Some families place one in a baby’s room to keep an eye on their newborn.
- Video Analytics: capture snippets of video footage based on intelligent activity detection—deciphering between animals, people, and objects
- Two-Way Audio: Built-in speaker and microphone to speak with visitors
- SD Card Continuous Recording Compatible: watch 24/7 video footage from up to 29 days in the past and search footage by event, date, or time—straight from the mobile app.
- Micro-SD card must be purchased separately
- 1080p resolution live feed that can be viewed from anywhere through the app
- Night-vision with a range of up to 15 feet
- Total privacy: only those with access to your account will see your camera feed
- AC Power Adaptor with cable included
- 3-year warranty
CONNECTED SMART SECURITY
Indoor Cameras use advanced technology to work seamlessly with your entire system.
It doesn’t get simpler than this: plug it in, place it, and point the camera at what you want it to see and record. Done.
The Indoor Camera features advanced Video Analytics technology. Set up tripwire rules that alert you via the Frontpoint app whenever your camera detects motion in these areas. You can even investigate by viewing the video right on your mobile device.
Indoor Camera FAQs
1. What kind of broadband do I need for the indoor camera to work its best?
Our indoor security camera requires a Wifi Network of 2.4 GHz network, and at least 2 Mbps upload speed per camera at the mounting location.
2. Will my indoor security camera work if there is a power outage?
No. The Indoor Camera requires a power source and will not work if the power goes out.
3. How is recorded video from the indoor camera saved to the cloud?
Two types of clips are captured and saved by your Frontpoint camera:
Camera-triggered clips: Camera-triggered clips are triggered either by Video Analytics rules (Indoor Camera, Outdoor Camera, Premium Indoor Camera) or Video Motion Detection (Doorbell Camera). A clip created by a Video Analytics rule will have a length of 30 seconds, while a Video Motion Detection clip can vary in length from 10-60 seconds depending on the clip length setting
Manually-triggered clips: Event-triggered clips are triggered automatically by alarm activity, system arming/disarming, Smart Lock activity, or manually triggered clips. The clip length for an event-triggered clip is fixed at either 50-60 or 20-30 seconds depending on the video device.