Protecting your home begins before an intruder even reaches the door. Our state-of-the-art Outdoor Cameras can detect unauthorized activity all around your property — day or night.
Now with Two-Way Audio and smart intruder-deterrence, use these cameras to keep a watchful eye on the driveway, patio door, garage, back yard, and more. They’re also great for helping to protect things like your car, package deliveries, and lawn furniture.
Equipped with the latest features and technology, the Frontpoint Outdoor Camera will take your home security and awareness to the next level. Two-Way Audio capabilities enable you to hear and speak with visitors- right from the mobile app.
Combining the power of video analytics and new Perimeter Guard™ functionality, you can now ward off intruders with loud beeps and flashing lights, automatically emitted when a person or animal enters the camera's field of vision. Select customized criteria for this behavior, such as time of day or arming status, to help discourage intruders when you want the most peace of mind- away from home or asleep in bed.
All recorded video clips are securely stored and captured with audio, so guests or family members can leave you audible messages. With 1080p High Dynamic Range (HDR) video and powerful night vision, the Frontpoint Outdoor Camera is a new cornerstone to home security.
Camera Creativity: Functioning as either another deterrence or a warm welcome to visitors, set up automation rules to turn on your lights when a person enters the Outdoor Camera's field of view. Paired with either the Outdoor Smart Plug or Wireless Light Control, you'll be on your way to whole-home security.
- Video Analytics and Perimeter Guard™, functioning as a form of smart intruder-deterrence
- HDR 1080p image resolution
- Built-in speaker and microphone for Two-Way Audio
- 117⁰ horizontal and 65 ⁰ vertical field of view
- Rain and dust protection (IP66 rating)
- 49 feet of low light vision
- 9 ft AC adapter cable with a 5.5 ft outdoor power cable included
- 3-year warranty
Easily add your camera to your system using the Frontpoint mobile app, then use the included template and screws to mount your camera.
Requirements for Installation and Mounting:
- Wi-Fi connection: 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz
- An outlet within 14 feet of the camera location to accommodate the length of the AC adapter cable
- Power Drill
- Drill bit
- When using the included wall anchors*: 1/4” drill bit
- When wall anchors are not used: 5/32” drill bit
*It is recommended to use the included wall anchors when installing screws into drywall or brick
Set custom alerts, view live video, and watch recorded clips with audio- straight from the Frontpoint mobile app.