Chimes are sounds that alert you when a door or window is opened. To turn on chimes, follow these steps:
1. Disarm your panel.
2. On the right of your display, you will see a “Menu” button, as well as UP and DOWN arrows. Use the DOWN arrow to scroll down until you see the option for “Chimes off.”
3. Press OK. You will see “Off” flash.
4. Press the UP arrow once. You will see “On” flash.
5. Press OK. You will see “Chimes On.”
6. In a few seconds, the Control Panel will say “Disarmed,” and the bell icon will appear.