An intruder is everyone’s biggest fear. Well, these incredible Motion Sensors make sure nothing moves inside your home without you knowing it. With advanced, infrared technology, they cover a 90-degree area of view with a range of about 40 feet. So if someone (or something) makes its way inside, these sensors will sound the alarm.
Have a pet? Here’s more good news: these sensors are pet friendly. They won't trigger an alarm for pets under 85 pounds moving around your home
Plus, our security experts can help you figure out the best way to set them up to maximize their effectiveness and keep your home safe for your pets and family.
Home security tip: Our Motion Sensors are perfect for large open spaces. They’re also great for areas with lots of windows — and can take the place of multiple window sensors to simplify your home security setup.
- Wide reaching detection capabilities
- Detects motion up to 40 ft away, with a full 90 range
- Won't mistake pets for intruders
- Pets that weigh 85 lbs or less are undetected with Pet Immunity; they won't trigger an alarm while the system is armed
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Remove Pet Immunity if desired, increasing sensitivity
- Long-lasting battery life
- Lasts up to 5 years
- Frontpoint mobile app will indicate when the battery is low
- Attractive, inconspicuous design
- Easy, peel and stick installation
- Works with Frontpoint mobile app
CONNECTED SMART SECURITY
These Motion Sensors come pre-programmed to sync with your Frontpoint Hub, right out of the box. Plus, they use advanced wireless technology to communicate seamlessly with your entire system.
It doesn’t get simpler than this: just peel the adhesive backing, position on the wall (or other location), then press and hold for 30 seconds. Done.
If your Motion Sensor detects any activity, it will set off an alarm and you’ll receive a notification via the Frontpoint app. And if you don’t need emergency assistance, just cancel the alarm — right from the app.